www.eye-cs.com is a site operated by Eye Creative Services at 5 Darby Place, Folkestone, CT20 1EL, United Kingdom.
Order and completion
You can only place an order for the Services once you have successfully received and agreed to our quote via e-mail. After placing an order for the Services, we will give you details of our bank account and you must process payment for non-refundable deposit stated in the invoice. You can view work progress online on the testing site allocated to you, all the work will have to be proofed by you before goes online. Once web development is completed, we will issue final invoice. After final payment is received, your website will be placed on your hosting and goes live.
1. We do not monitor and will not have any liability for your Material or any other communication you transmit, or allow to be transmitted, by quality of the Hosting Services.
2. Due to the public nature of the Internet, we shall not be liable for the protection of the privacy of electronic mail or any other information transferred through the Internet or via any network provider and no guarantee or representation is given that the Hosting Services will be free from hackers or unauthorised users. You shall be liable for the content of any emails transmitted by virtue of the Hosting Services, for any material you upload to, or allow to be uploaded to, our servers and for ensuring compliance at all times with all relevant legislation (including, but not limited to the Data Protection Act 1998 and all other privacy laws, regulations and guidance notes made or issued thereunder).
3. All conditions, terms, representations and warranties that are not expressly set out in these terms and conditions (or the documents referred to in them) are hereby expressly excluded.
4. We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability:
- 1 . for death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- 2 . under section 2(3) of the Consumer Protection Act 1987
- 3. for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation
- 4. for any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude, or attempt to exclude, our liability.
5. We will not be responsible for the following types of losses (in each case whether direct, indirect or consequential) and whether they are caused by our negligence or otherwise:
- 1 . loss of income or revenue
- 2 . loss of business
- 3 . loss of profits or contracts
- 4 . loss of anticipated savings
- 5 . loss of goodwill
- 5 . loss of software or data
- 7 . wasted expenditure (such as pay per click advertising costs)
- 8 . wasted management or office time.
Use of material on our site
Back-up of your material and our servers
- 1 . It is your responsibility to maintain appropriate and up-to-date back-up copies of any data, information or other material you upload (or permit to be uploaded) onto our servers (“Material”) as part of your use of the Hosting Services. In the event of loss of or damage to your Material, you will not be given access to the server back-up we maintain pursuant to our archiving procedure.
- 2 . We will follow our archiving procedures for the data stored on our servers. In the event of any loss or damage to our servers, your sole and exclusive remedy will be for us to use reasonable commercial efforts to restore the data on our servers (including your Material) from the latest back-up we maintained in accordance with our archiving procedure. We will not be responsible for any loss, destruction, alteration or disclosure of your Material caused by you or any third party.
Using our Services
- 4 . We shall be entitled to terminate the Contract, or suspend or terminate the provision of any individual Services, if you are in breach of our Terms and Conditions
- 1 . We may provide links on our site to the websites of other companies, whether affiliated with us or not. We cannot give any undertaking that products or services you purchase from companies to whose website we have provided a link on our website will be of satisfactory quality, and any such warranties are DISCLAIMED by us absolutely.
This DISCLAIMER does not affect your statutory rights against the third-party seller.